Storm Retirement Farm Equipment Auction – September 27
Retirement Farm Equipment Auction Friday, September 27, 2019 Sale Time: 10:30 AM Online bidding of lots 1-13 to begin selling at approx. 10:45 AM Very few small items! Live & Online Bidding www.vw72.com Location: 3420 Oriole Ave, Archer, IA 51231. From Archer, IA go 2 3/4 miles north on Blacktop L-40. From Sanborn, IA go 4 miles west on Hwy 18 and 2 1/4 miles south on Blacktop L-40. OR from Sheldon, IA go 5 miles east on Hwy 18…
Retirement Farm Equipment Auction
Friday, September 27, 2019
Sale Time: 10:30 AM
Online bidding of lots 1-13 to begin selling at approx. 10:45 AM
Very few small items!
Live & Online Bidding www.vw72.com
Location: 3420 Oriole Ave, Archer, IA 51231. From Archer, IA go 2 3/4 miles north on Blacktop L-40.
From Sanborn, IA go 4 miles west on Hwy 18 and 2 1/4 miles south on Blacktop L-40.
OR from Sheldon, IA go 5 miles east on Hwy 18 and 2 1/4 miles south on Blacktop L-40.
Larry & Carolyn Storm
• 1995 John Deere 9600 combine, with 4959 engine hours, 3095 separator hours, Maurer grain tank ext, 18.4 x 38 rubber with duals, newer inside tires, has Ag Leader PF 3000 pro yield monitor with Harvest track monitor, blower for feeder house, chopper spreader, combine gone through by Sheldon Power and Equip in 2018—cost $12,632. Not used since. Field ready~Great machine, SN 661889 (Lot 9)
• Wabasso 25’ head cart mover (Lot 13)
• John Deere 843 oil drive corn head, 8 row, 30”, with poly snoots, near new deck plates, gathering chains, and sprockets (Lot 12)
• Maurer head cart mover (Lot 11)
• John Deere 930 F full finger 30’ bean head with poly side snouts, SN 697335 (Lot 10)
• Parker 710 grain cart with roll tarp, big 1000 pto and 24.5 x 32 rubber (Lot 8)
• John Deere 7200 hyd front fold 16 row 30” planter with Precision E-set seed meters, big boxes, trash whippers, has John Deere Computer—Track 250 monitor with 1/2 row shut off control, SN 660157 (Lot 7)
• Hardi 3000 Navigator 800 gal sprayer with hyd 60’ booms, 4 separate shut offs, has Hardi light bar width controller, and MT-2405 FII electric controller, and rinse tank, one owner, SN 30-0185 (Lot 6)
• Wheatheart 1071 front pto auger, 71’ x 10” dia with hyd lift, 540 pto, has hyd power drive twin auger hopper, one owner (Lot 5)
• IH 14—5 shank auto reset V-ripper, with front and rear coulters, disk leveler, and rear gauge wheels (Lot 4)
• 1100 gal poly water tank with gas motor and inductor tank, power washer on tandem wheel cart (Lot 3)
• Dakon 225 bu gravity wagon with Dakon gear and hyd bristle seed auger (Lot 2)
• 2000 gal diesel barrel with Fill-Rite pump, and meter, has always been inside, excellent condition (Lot 1)
• Westfield 51’ x 8” dia side pto auger
• Older Westfield 31’ x 8” dia truck auger with electric Baldor motor
Open House: There will be an open house on Monday, September 23, 2019 from 5:30—7:00 PM.
Live Bidding Terms: Not responsible for accidents or theft of items purchased on premises. Buyer’s number system used. Driver’s license required for bidder’s number. Cash, check, credit card (with convenience fee) accepted. Clerks reserve the right to verify all unknown checks. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE REMOVING THEM FROM THE PREMISES. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this listing, no responsibility is assumed for additions, deletions or corrections to this ad. Information contained within this advertising was received from sources deemed to be reliable; however, no warranties are provided by the auction company regarding these. All prospective bidders are encouraged to take whatever steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the sizes, condition, and all other info provided in this advertisement. Auction company acts only as agent between seller & buyer. LOOK BEFORE YOU BUY! ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS – WHERE IS.” THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Online Bidding Terms: Equipment will be sold LIVE & ONLINE by lots. For online bids ONLY there will be a 5% buyers premium per item with a $750 cap fee per item. View www.vw72.com for more info & photos. Live and Online bidding on lots 1-13 will begin September 27, 2019 at approximately 10:45 AM. Pre-bidding will be take place. The balance of the auction will be sold after the conclusion of the online lots 1-13, Very few small items. This property is being sold “as-is” “where-is”. Items can be picked up the day of the auction or at an approved pick up time. Payment must be verified and received prior to pick up. Additional terms and conditions are posted online. Potential bidders must agree to these terms and conditions prior to registering and bidding. Online announcements will supersede any written advertising information.
Auctioneer’s Note: Larry & Carolyn have decided to retire and we are pleased be able to offer their farm machinery at auction on Friday, September 27, 2019. We will begin at 10:30 AM. At approx. 10:45 AM we will sell the 13 major items of equipment live and online. There are very few small items, please be on time! Thanks for your interest in this auction and check out our website www.vw72.com for additional photos. Rich, Todd, Levi & Brent
View our website for more info or to register to bid
Vander Werff & Associates
Sanborn, IA 51248
Rich Vander Werff 712-261-0298
Todd Hattermann 712-348-0111
Levi Mouw 712-441-6898
Brent Vander Werff 712-540-7591
Click on the download link to view the full sale bill!